Cat and Monkey



I've sorely neglected this blog for the last month and half and so did not post in early September when I completed the last two of Duck's friends. Cat and Monkey both stitched up fairly quickly and I am very happy to say that I am finished with the stitching part of Duck and Friends. Although I did not complete all of the pieces by the end of August as was my goal, and I happy to say that I did stitch all seven pieces in a little over a month and half, which makes the project one of the quickest stitches I've ever done. Apart from a few more Christmas ornaments, there's been nothing new on the stitching front recently. I'm going through a bit of a dry spell and have lost a lot of desire for stitching lately. Fall and winter are usually when I enjoy stitching most because there's nothing like curling up in a rocking chair with linen and threaded needle in hand when it's dark and cold outside, but for some reason this year I just haven't been in the mood. Even the Christmas Ornament addition of Just Cross-Stitch magazine hasn't been enough to entice me to stitch. Oh well, I'm sure the stitching bug will visit me again eventually...it always does. Happy Fall everyone!

No comments: