Oink....Finally


I finally finished Mr. Pig this afternoon. My grand plan of finishing Duck and Friends by September unfortunately did not come to fruition but I'm okay with it. Elijah had a couple of really rough weeks (I'll explain more later) and then we were off on summer holiday to my parent's in Olympia for a week. We had a nice relaxing week visiting with family, exploring Olympia, hiking at Mr. Rainier, and touring tall ships at Harbour Days.
We returned on Saturday. Hubby and baby went to bed early last night and I was finally able to spend a couple of hours stitching. Then this afternoon hubby took baby on a nice long outing to the park and I was able to finish Mr. Pig. I am very happy to have him finished as this means I have only two more pieces to stitch in the series. Yeah!!!

No comments: