Quaker Needlework Treasures




I’ve decided to take a small break from the Quaker Pattern Book pieces and work a little bit on a fun new project. I’ve started on the needlecase from Quaker Needlework Treasures from With My Needle. I’m stitching on a pretty 28 count linen called Little Boy Blue. It’s a soft, clear sky blue and the perfect background for the handpainted Tahiti Waterlilies silk by Caron.
As I was stitching today with this rainbow colored silk the word ‘delicious’ came to mind. Tahiti reminds me of rainbow sherbet. Yum! Although I normally prefer a more traditional color palette, I couldn’t resist buying several skeins of this silk when I was in my LNS Haberdashery yesterday. It’s lovely to stitch with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for following my blog. Looking through your blog made me smile. A very nice family you have. I also love your stitching. I have added you to my feed reader.